All shipments consigned to:
Factory Connection, LLC
2300 Hwy 79 South
Guntersville, AL 35976
Must use the following routing instructions:
- Please use the carriers listed below for corresponding weights of shipments.
- 1—600 lbs. (Less than 20 boxes.) UPS Collect 1-800-742-5877.
(Call Warehouse Manager for Account info 1-888-713-3984).
- East Coast 601 to 4999 lbs. (Less than 6 Pallets), UPS Freight LTL, Collect 1-800-333-7400
- East Coast 601 to 4999 lbs. (Less than 6 Pallets), YRC, Collect 1-877-610-6500
- West Coast 601 to 4999 lbs. (Less than 6 Pallets), UPS Freight LTL, Collect 1-800-333-7400
- West Coast 601 to 4999 lbs. (Less than 6 Pallets), Pacific Logistics Corp, Collect 1-877-422-4752
- Over 5,000 lbs. / 7 pallets or more, Call Warehouse Manager, 1-256-264-9400
* NOTE: East Coast shipments may use either carrier unless specified.
- Mark all freight bills collect to insure that Factory Connection, LLC will be responsible for all freight charges. If you do not mark our freight bills “collect”, you will not only be billed, but also you will be responsible for making a corrected bill of lading. If for some reason, you cannot locate a local terminal from the above carriers, call David Hancock - Warehouse Manager to assist you with pick-ups.
|United Parcel Service
||1-800-742-5877 (1-800-PICK UPS)
|UPS Freight LTL (West Coast)
|Factory Connection Warehouse
- For all merchandise shipping from you; the NMFC number “49880-6” and Class “100” must be entered on the Bill of Lading. This is a new class change for all Clothing Products and will be the same for all carriers.
- For all merchandise shipping from you; the “declared value” must be left blank. Arrangements have been made with our carriers to provide coverage. If any values other than a “blank” have been used you will be charged back the excess billing from our carrier.
- For any shipment with a purchase order marked “HOT” or “RUSH”, contact David Hancock at the above number for special routing instructions.
- All purchase order numbers and style numbers must appear on all cartons! The purchase order number must also appear on the bill of lading (freight bill).
- All cartons must be numbered by total number of cartons in shipment. Example: on a shipment of 5 cartons, number each carton as 1 of 5, 2 of 5, 3 of 5, etc.
- The packing slip must be on a lead carton or attached to the bill of lading (freight bill).
- If you ship multiple purchase orders on the same day and same location, you must consolidate the purchase orders to a single bill of lading (freight bill).
- Although it is not mandatory, we do request that all shipments be delivered on pallets.
- All shipments are subject to be re-weighed by Factory Connection, LLC. Any shipment found to be incorrectly weighed or estimated by the shipper will result in a charge back.
- Any deviation from these routing instructions should be pre-arranged with David Hancock at the above number.
Failure to follow these instructions will result in the following:
- A direct deduction on your invoice taken by our accounts payable department.
- Charge back of excessive freight charges by Factory Connection, LLC via invoices.
Mike Reeves, President & CEO
C: Warehouse/Traffic Manager
Accounts Payable Department